Variations on the theme of social action
in didactics of foreign languages and cultures
English version also downloadable from ResarchGate.net: www.researchgate.net/publication/351194660.
Version française disponible: www.christianpuren.com/mes-travaux/2009b/
Versión española disponible : www.christianpuren.com/mes-travaux/2009b-es/
1. “Social action”, a central concept of a new general orientation in the didactics of languages and cultures
2. The learning action as a social action
3. Social action as learning
4. The act of use in the language classroom: from simulation to convention
5. The learning act and the teaching act, functionally artificial acts
6. Acting with language: from the "authentic" support document to the "manufactured" work document
7. Acting with New Educational Technologies
8. Acting in autonomous use, acting in directed learning
9. Acting on information: from communicative competence to informational competence
10. Acting together for common projects: from interaction to co-action
11. Acting on culture: from intercultural to co-cultural, and from representations to conceptions
12. What training to act as a teacher?
13. Social action among teachers: continuous co-training for "sustainable innovation”
14. Which theories of social action in language-culture didactics?
Appendix – Historical evolution of didactic configurations